This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Who We Are?
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 May 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
HEAL2GO is officially registered with the KVK Netherlands Chamber of Commerce as Heal2Go B.V. under No. 72256532. Our office is located at Science Park 608 (Unit A8)1098XH Amsterdam.
Hereinafter referred to as “HEAL2GO” operates a healthcare platform and online listing place for the provision of advertising for medical service providers including (no limitation) hospitals,clinics, healthcare centers (hereinafter referred as “Medical Provider”) globally whether through our (mobile) website or on our mobile applications.
Heal2Go is here to help you, our visitor, finding best “Medical Provider” at the right price, schedule your treatment properly and support you by finding travel options (such as flight tickets, hotel reservations, airport-hotel-airport transfers via booking.com affillate partnership.
Information That May Be Collected And Used
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data That May Be Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can avoid the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
If you need more information about the cookies and how to disable them, please examine the website: Google’s Guide for Cookies
Our cookies will be used for:
- Making our website work as you’d expect
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get
- Improving the speed & security of the site
- Continuously improving our website for you
- Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
Use of Data
HEAL2GO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
HEAL2GO may disclose your Personal Data in good intention that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HEAL2GO
- To prevent or investigate a potential wrong-doing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose in any case.
For the time being, the only third party we are using for tracking information, in anonymous terms, is Google’s service called Google Analytics. Please read below for more information.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You have the absolute right to ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes. We can ensure you that immediate action will be taken if you claim such a demand to our end via [email protected]