Brow lift, also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation, is a cosmetic procedure to raise the brows. A brow lift improves the appearance of the forehead, the brow and the area around the eyes by raising the soft tissue and skin of the forehead and brow.
Injectable dermal fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars.
Facelift, technically known as a rhytidectomy is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure used to give a more youthful facial appearance.
Neck lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat around your jaw line, creating a more defined and youthful-looking neck
Treatments available for skin wrinkles include topical medical treatments (such as vitamin A acid, alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidants, and moisturizer) and more invasive procedures (such as glycolic acids peels, deep peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, surgical procedures, injection of fillers, and Botox).
Certificates of clinic
- Founder of Bellis Plastic Surgery Clinic - Fethiye, Muğla
- Specializes in plastic and cosmetic surgery and general surgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from Hacettepe Medical Faculty, Ankara
- Completed microsurgery training at Istanbul Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital, gaining experience in hand- and micro-surgery.
- Author of many international publications in scientific journals